CHECK IN & OUT POLICY:
• Check in 4:00 p.m. Check out 11:00 a.m. UNLESS prior arrangements are made (purchased a late check-out)
• You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin unless occupied by a parent or guardian
• 50% deposit required by credit card
• Credit card will automatically be charged 7 days before arrival
• Cell phone service is VERY limited at our cabins. We do label these cabins 'off grid.' If this is concerning to you, please leave our cell phone & house phone numbers with whomever you need. If there is an emergency, we will persoanlly deliver the message to you at your cabin, no matter the time of day/night.
• 10- Day notice for ALL cancellations required. If you cancel within the ten days of your arrival, you will loose your intial depsoit unless travel insurance was purchased at time of booking. MUST BE CONFIRMED; voicemail messages/phone recordings/ emails and text messages are NOT accepted for cancellations. You must call and speak to someone directly. Deposit non-refundable if non-compliant
• Cancellations made day of arrival are considered no shows and will be charged full price. NO REFUNDS
• There is a $20.00 re-booking fee for cabin changes or if reservation dates need to be changed for any reason. Please verify your reservation dates before finalizing payment
• There is a $20.00 service fee for ALL refunds
• Please do NOT bring a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin, there will be a fee of no less than $200 for bringing a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin.
• If pet hair is excessive in a pet-friendly cabin you will be charged up to $100 extra cleaning fee.
• Please do NOT allow your pet in the hot tub or on our furniture.
• 3 pets MAX in the Creekside Cottage. First pet fee is $65. Any dogs after that will be $65 per dog. NO CATS. If all pets are NOT accounted for, you will be asked to pay the extra fee and or leave with no refund.
• No smoking inside. If non-compliant $150 charge will be applied to credit card on file
• Cabins are to be left tidy. Your cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee, any excessive cleaning that is required will result in a $25 to $100 fee
• Any items removed or damaged will result in extra fee charges including bedding and linens
• Any- type of foreign material, oil, or soap used in outdoor hot-tubs will result in a $50 to $100 fee
• There is a $20.00 service fee + postage for any items left behind that we mail to you
• Missing keys will result in a $25 replacement fee
• River of Love Cabins Inc reserves the right to refuse service & cancel any reservations at any time
• No ATV’s or firearms are to be used on property
• Fires are to be burned in designated locations only
**Your satisfactory stay is very important to us and we want to correct anything that is not in working order. Please report any issues or concerns to us prior to your first night stay. We will make every effort to get it immediately fixed. We CANNOT honor any requests for refund or compensation for any existing concerns or issues reported after the first night’s stay.
All activities involve a certain inherent risk or injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor River of Love Cabins Inc. shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guest, or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guests.
RESERVATIONS MADE ON OR AFTER MAY 31, 2022:
For stays with ROLC made on or after May 31, 2022, the host's cancellation policy will APPLY. COVID-19 related circumstances will NOT be covered under our extenuating circumstances policy. Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect guests and hosts from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy no longer applies because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Please remember to carefully review the our cancellation policy when booking and consider choosing an option that provides the level of flexibility you need. Remember we do have the option for travel insurance.