CHECK IN & OUT POLICY:
• Check in 4:00 p.m. Check out 11:00 a.m. unless prior arrangements are made (purchased a late check-out)
• You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin unless occupied by a parent or guardian
• 50% deposit required by credit card
• Remaining balance is due upon your scheduled arrival day by credit card only
• 10- Day notice for cancellations required MUST BE CONFIRMED; voice mail messages/phone recordings or emails are not accepted for cancellations. Deposit non-refundable if non-compliant
• Cancellations made day of arrival are considered no shows and will be charged full price. No refunds
• No house parties
• All guest must be registered
• Exceeding maximum occupancy of any unit results in a $100 per day charge
• There is a $20.00 re-booking fee for cabin changes or if reservation dates need to be changed for any reason. Please verify your reservation dates before finalizing payment
• There is a $20.00 service fee for all refunds
• There is a $20.00 service fee + postage for any items left behind that we mail to you
• River of Love Cabins Inc reserves the right to refuse service & cancel any reservations at any time
• No ATV’s or firearms are to be used on property
• Fires are to be burned in designated locations only
• Please do NOT bring a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin, there will be a fee of no less than $200 for bringing a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin.
• If pet hair is excessive in a pet-friendly cabin you will be charged up to $100 extra cleaning fee.
• Please do NOT allow your pet in the hot tub!
• No smoking inside. If non-compliant $150 charge will be applied to credit card on file
• Cabins are to be left tidy. Your cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee, any excessive cleaning that is required will result in a $25 to $100 fee
• Any items removed or damaged will result in extra fee charges including bedding and linens
• Any- type of foreign material, oil, or soap used in outdoor hot-tubs will result in a $50 to $100 fee
**Your satisfactory stay is very important to us and we want to correct anything that is not in working order. Please report any issues or concerns to us prior to your first night stay. We will make every effort to get it immediately fixed. We cannot honor any requests for refund or compensation for any existing concerns or issues reported after the first night’s stay.
All activities involve a certain inherent risk or injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor River of Love Cabins Inc. shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guest, or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guests.