The Green Briar Cabin
The Green Briar Cabin is a beautiful, private log cabin, hand-crafted by our family. Similar to many of the old fashion log homes. It is made out of oak, cedar, and boise d’arc. This cabin is located near the bank of a natural spring fed creek, and is equipped with a large two person Jacuzzi tub. This cabin also has a unique private outside shower, also made out of cedar. If you enjoy sitting outside, you will love the large walk around porch on the Green Briar. This cabin is located minutes from many area attractions.
Green Briar cabin amenities:
• King size bed
• Full size kitchen
• Blender, toaster, and all utensils
• 24 inch flat screen tv with DVD and VHS
• Complimentary movies
• Radio with CD player
• Large 2 person jacuzzi bath
• Charcoal grill
• Fire pit
• Complimentary coffee
• Fresh towels and Linens
• Board & card games
Extra things you might want to bring along!
• Bug spray/ Citronella oil for the Tiki torches
• personal hygiene needs
• Charcoal and starter fluid for the outside grill
• An old pair of shoes for hiking or walking through the creek
• Old beach towels (just in case you decide to go to the river or play in the creek)
Come Home to Your Getaway!