Rest, Relax, and Renew !
Love County, Oklahoma Weddings
Now open and excepting bookings for weddings
Unlike many wedding homes, Weddings in Love offers a thirty-six hour rental allowing your family plenty of stress free time for preparation and practice. You can say I do, and have a reception all in one place.
Weddings in Love is equipped with:
- A pond with a fountain
- Many large trees
- Large landscaped yard
- A huge Bridal dressing area for the Bride and her Maids (plenty of lights, mirrors and space)
- A separate area for the Groom and his men called “The Groom’s room” (pool table, ping pong, horse shoes, cards, hot-tub)
- Full kitchen
- Three full bathrooms (including grooms room)
- plenty of parking space
- kids game room (downstairs basement)
- Bedrooms (for family staying over in preparation for the big day)
There are progressive photos posted to our Face Book page and a new web-sit will be up soon!
Call for more information~ 580-276-6502
We love to stay in touch with our guests and website visitors. Please click here and fill in the following information so that we can send you our newsletter. To top it off, it would be our honor to celebrate your birthday and anniversary by sending you a special e-card.
subscribe for a chance to win to receive an occasional text message on cut rate specials, cancellations, and last minute deals.
River of Love Cabins may give away:
♥ Free tickets to the World WinStar Casinos entertainment venue.
♥ Free gift baskets.
♥ Free Romantic getaways at River of Love Cabins.
To enter simply text the word “cabin” to (580) 276-6502
There will be no return text message sent until an exclusive offer is made or posted.
Purchase a River of Love hat from our Facebook Store
|Congratulations to River of Love Cabins LLC!|
|TripAdvisor is delighted to award River of Love Cabins LLC the 2015 Certificate of Excellence. This achievement is a direct result of your consistently great reviews from TripAdvisor travelers.
River of Love Cabins has been selected to represent the 2012 Google Economic Impact.
Things you may wan’t to bring along
- Bug spray/ Citronella oil for the Tiki torches
- personal hygiene needs
- Charcoal and starter fluid for the outside grill
- An old pair of shoes for hiking or walking through the creek
- Old beach towels (just in case you decide to go to the river or play in the creek)
Come Home to Your Getaway!